Take a walk through time with the Abbey Road dressing chest. Crafted of pine solids and birch veneers, this piece features nine drawers and two doors, felt lined top drawers, bottom case dust proofing, cedar lined bottom drawers, fully stained interior drawers, and solid wood framed drawer fronts. Users can utilize the two adjustable shelves located behind each door. The antique pewter bail and knob custom hardware accompanied by the porcelain white finish with Churchill brown tops is designed to mix and match for the perfect blend between vintage, modern, cottage, and traditional, making this piece sure to compliment any space.
Dimensions: W58 x D19 x H58
Weight: 265 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids w/ Birch Veneers
- Finish: Porcelain White Finish w/ Churchill Brown Tops
- Dimensions: W58 x D19 x H58
- Box Dimensions: W61 x D22 x H63
- Weight: 265 lbs.
- Cubes: 48.93
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Solid Wood Framed Drawer Fronts
- 9 Drawers & 2 Doors w/ 1 Adj Shelf Behind Each Door
- Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.